Welcome to Easterfield School
Easterfield School has a current roll of 12 pupils in a Primary One to Primary Seven class. The school is set in rural Aberdeenshire, amidst farms and fields. The main school building dates from 1875 and is comprised of one main classroom, plus a kitchen and staff office area. There is also a prefabricated hall building dating from 1956.
- A safe, happy, inclusive learning environment.
- High quality learning and teaching experiences
- Each pupil achieves her or his potential
- Adults in school know each pupil, value individual talents, and support individual needs.
- Learners feel confident, listened to and valued
- Learners contribute to their own learning and take increasing responsibility for it
- Positive partnerships with our pupils’ families
- Sustainable school improvements within an ethos of success and growth